Multi-split air conditioning systems can solve this problem. Air conditioning systems can be installed in any premises, both residential and industrial or public.
The optimal solution for air conditioning
Kyiv is a city of millions, so modern multi-storey buildings with offices, shops, supermarkets and residential premises, and old buildings of special historical and architectural value successfully coexist here. This means that multi-split air conditioners for many businesses, institutions and organizations are not so much the best, but the only possible option.
Multi-split system – a kit manufactured by Sensei, allows you to connect to one outdoor unit from 2 to 5 indoor units. It is not necessary that the indoor units have the same power or type. Vice versa. Such multi-split systems allow you to successfully combine wall, cassette, duct and floor units into one system. In this case, each air conditioner is configured separately and provides the specified temperature in the room where it is installed.
The multi-split system is better than a conventional air conditioner
- If it is impossible to place several outdoor units on the facade of the house, then the installation of a multi-split system is the best option;
- When installing such an air conditioning system, you will need to drill only one through hole in the wall. Therefore, the noise generated by the perforator will not have to endure for a long time. And it will not be difficult to look for a place to place the outdoor unit;
- Since there is only one outdoor unit, the system runs very quietly;
- If you compare the electricity consumption of several split systems, separately installed, and multi-split systems for the home, the latter is much more economical;
- If you need to install different indoor units in different rooms, you should prefer a multi-split system;
- Multi-split system for a multi-room apartment is a great option, because it does not reveal the level of material well-being of the owners of the premises, because the outdoor unit is only one. Quite often, many of them are burglars looking for their victims in big cities.
An inverter-type multi-split system is a more efficient and economical option, as it regulates the cooling capacity, which allows you to better maintain the set temperature, has a lower noise level, saves almost 30 percent of electricity, provides longer air conditioning life. When the room temperature approaches the programmed one, the power of the air conditioner decreases. At the same time the device will maintain necessary temperature, working at the minimum power.
Location options for multi-split systems
There are different multi-split systems depending on the installation of indoor units:
- Wall. This air conditioning system is the most common, as the installation of air conditioning on the wall is one of the most practical and convenient options. Typically, such systems are installed by homeowners. But even in offices or warehouses, such air conditioning systems are often installed;
- Channel. Optimal for installation in rooms with suspended ceilings, as the indoor units of the air conditioning system are hidden behind the suspended ceiling panels. This option of air conditioning allows you to maintain the optimum temperature in the room, and also solves the problem of ventilation, as the system distributes cold air to insulated ducts. This system is optimal for offices, industrial premises, halls of public catering establishments, country houses;
- Cassette. This type of split system is also installed in rooms with suspended ceiling panels. The cooled air exits through special openings in the lower part of blocks thanks to what the cooled air is evenly distributed on all room;
- Floor and ceiling. Such a multi-split system can be installed in rooms where a suspended ceiling is not provided. Indoor multi-split units can be located under the ceiling (cooled air will be distributed in a horizontal plane) or at the bottom of the wall (cold air will rise).
Sensei split system: benefits of air conditioners
Many people want to buy a multi-split system cheaply, but the best solution is to buy quality equipment at an affordable price. There are several good reasons why you should prefer climate technology – Sensei:
- A manufacturer that has implemented innovative solutions in the field of air conditioning. Our equipment allows you to create an optimal microclimate in the room;
- The cost of climate technology is optimal given the price / quality ratio;
- Consultants can talk in detail about the model of interest;
Sensei provides customers with a two-year warranty on its climate technology, which under certain conditions can be extended to five years;
- The manufacturer’s website provides an opportunity for everyone to get acquainted in detail with various models of climate technology;
- Reliability, efficiency, stylish design, versatility – all about climate technology – Sensei